Thursday, October 29, 2009

The wooden spoon

Lulu over-tired and super naughty last night. Pouring water all over table during dinner, rocking back and forth on chair and making weird noises while banging her spoon on table. Hurt my tired old Mum ears.

Very difficult to come up with creative disciplinary measures that actually work. Eventually made Lulu sit on her bed and told her that if she got off before I got back I would take all her books away. Hooray! Poor little mite did as she was told.

Later, when she had stopped crying, I told her about how my parents used to hit me with the wooden spoon, sometimes so hard that it broke in half. Lulu very concerned and asked if I ever had to go to hospital. Then said that if she was born back then she would have given me a hug and looked after me. Awwwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment