Thursday, October 22, 2009

Astro Boy

Took Lulu to city today. Planned to see Astro Boy, which we did, though left once Lulu finished box of popcorn and became bored. While formulaic and predictable, kind of peeved I missed the end. Bought Space bags from Howard's Storage World to improve mood. Have very much enjoyed reading their in-house magazine, In Place. Have fantasy of organising wardrobe/life. Will soon have home Howard would be proud of.

Complete strangers in city super nice to us on account of Lulu being gorgeous. Although, strange lady at train station told me I had better hurry up and have another kid and that I should have two girls and two boys. She said I don't have much time as Lulu will soon be too big to warrant extra siblings. Think Lulu is amazing but don't want any more kids. Have occasional bouts of self-loathing/guilt due to lack of overriding maternal desire, but then feel relieved that I am not preggers. Still have flash-backs to time I begged pharmacist for Morning After Pill four days after unprotected sex. Almost had panic attack when she wouldn't give it to me. Thankfully, not very fertile and didn't get knocked up anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment